1. What’s the one factor everybody must be doing to make their life and enterprise higher?
Investing in your self. Each facet of your life is elevated when you’ve got robust psychological, emotional, bodily and religious well being. With private development comes enterprise development.
2. What was your most memorable transaction?
My first sale. I immigrated right here from the Netherlands in 2012, acquired my license straight away and inside a month, my enterprise accomplice was out of city and despatched me my first purchaser. I had no expertise, being a whole newbie, however bought him a $1.4 million penthouse (which was quite a bit again then). Undoubtedly a memorable begin to my actual property profession in Miami.
3. What’s one huge lesson you’ve discovered in actual property?
The significance of making long-term relationships as an alternative of specializing in one-hit gross sales. Your community is your most precious asset. When you’ll be able to show you’ve got the consumer’s finest curiosity in thoughts, their help and belief observe. Life-long purchasers translate into enterprise referrals — and generally even friendship.
4. As a baby, what did you need to be while you grew up? How does actual property relate to that childhood objective?
I needed to be a veterinarian as a result of I used to be obsessive about animals and nature. I’ve just lately began to mix my ardour for actual property and the environment by educating myself about how we are able to reside extra sustainably with out shedding our modern-day comforts. My mission now could be to teach and encourage individuals to reside extra “eco-chic” and focus extra on eco-chic properties.
5. What’s the perfect recommendation you ever acquired from a mentor or colleague?
Training each day gratitude. Power flows the place consideration goes. Should you begin implementing gratitude in your consideration, watch how your life transforms.