AUSTIN, TEXAS November 3, 2022 — Keller Williams (KW), the world’s largest actual property franchise by agent depend, stories YTD ’22 outcomes, having achieved vital worldwide development and topped company tradition rankings.
“As we face rising macroeconomic headwinds, we’re making ready for what we count on to be a slower development interval,” stated Sajag Patel, chief working officer, KW. “But, our price proposition in coaching and training is particularly geared to allow our brokers to take extra market share throughout financial shifts.”
“To embrace the market of the second in Q3 ’22, we purposely launched 4 new enterprise communities as brokers are wanting a better sense of connection, empowerment, and affect,” stated Patel. “Developed in partnership with brokers, communities are yet another means we’re enabling entrepreneurs to thrive on this fast-shifting market.”
United States and Canada (manufacturing in YTD ’22)
- Brokers closed $381.4 billion in gross sales quantity, down 3.0% from YTD similar interval of final 12 months.
- Brokers closed 884.5 thousand transactions YTD ’22, down 12.6% over the identical interval of ’21.
- Brokers took 536.7 thousand new listings (new stock), down 7.7% over the identical interval ’21.
- Brokers wrote 962.4 thousand contracts (projected closings), down 13.9% over similar interval ’21.
- Contracts written quantity was $414.7 billion, down 4.7% over the identical interval of ‘21.
“Whereas we’re lower than happy to report our gross sales quantity is down by a low single digit share 12 months thus far, there’s immense alternative on this marketplace for our brokers,” stated Marc King, president, KW. “And, we’re leaning into our highly effective tradition, coaching and know-how to allow our brokers to map a development trajectory for his or her companies primarily based on the brand new math required by this market.”
“We have now moved from a speed-based market to a skill-based market,” stated King. “Lead conversion charges from months again are not relevant to seek out these motivated to transact on this market.”
Keller Williams is residence to 177,377 brokers in the US and Canada and 17,076 brokers working outdoors of the US and Canada, for a complete of 194,453 brokers worldwide, as of Sept. 30, 2022. In Q3 ’22 alone, KW added 1,711 internet brokers throughout the U.S. and worldwide areas.
Keller Williams Worldwide (KWW) Momentum (manufacturing outdoors U.S. and Canada in YTD ’22)
- As of Sept. 30, agent depend outdoors the U.S. and Canada was 17,076, up 21.2% from similar interval ’21.
- Brokers closed 56.0 thousand transactions YTD in 2022, up 25.3% over the identical interval of 2021.
- Brokers closed $11.1 billion in gross sales quantity, up 29.8% from the identical interval ’21.
- Brokers took 85.0 thousand new listings (new market stock), up 2.1% over similar interval ’21.
- Brokers wrote 65.5 thousand contracts (projected closings), up 23.1% over the identical interval ’21.
- Contracts written quantity was $9.5 billion, up 21.3% over the identical interval ’21.
“Our proprietary programs and fashions, coaching and know-how are a strong mixture that has attracted greater than 17,000 worldwide brokers to the Keller Williams model,” stated William E. Soteroff, president, KWW, the worldwide division of Keller Williams.
“The continued fast tempo of our multinational development fulfills a dream that began with Gary Keller practically 40 years in the past — for entrepreneurs throughout the globe to thrive at KW,” stated Soteroff.
Outdoors of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s areas embrace: Albania; Argentina; Aruba; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Bolivia; Bonaire; Cambodia; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Dominican Republic; Dubai, UAE; France; Greece; Guyana; Honduras; Indonesia; Eire; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mexico; Monaco; Mongolia; Nicaragua; Northern Cyprus; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Romania; São Paulo, Brazil; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Sint Maarten; Slovenia; Southern Africa; Spain; Suriname; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; Turks and Caicos; United Kingdom; Uruguay; and Vietnam.
Company and Business Highlights
- In July, Forbes ranked KW No. 48 on its annual America’s Greatest Employers for Girls listing.
- In July, KW introduced an growth into Bolivia.
- In August, Forbes featured KW on its annual listing of Best Employers by State 2022.
- In July, KW introduced three enterprise communities — KW Wealth, KW Relocation, and KW Style to Design — in assist of acknowledged and rising actual property market segments.
- In August, KW opened Mega Camp to brokers throughout the actual property trade.
- In August, KW launched a new global tagline as a part of the corporate’s ongoing transformation and tradition of supporting entrepreneurial visionaries.
- In September, KW launched the expanded second version of Your First Home: The Proven Path to Homeownership, a ebook that serves as a shopper information to residence shopping for.
- In September, KW unveiled the Real Estate Planner community round wealth administration companies.
- In September, KW president Marc King spoke at the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance.
About Keller Williams
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest actual property franchise by agent depend, has greater than 1,100 places of work and 200,000 associates. The franchise can also be No. 1 in items and gross sales quantity in the US.
Since 1983, the corporate has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based tradition that rewards brokers as stakeholders. For extra data, go to headquarters.kw.com.